Friday, July 11, 2008

photos

So our main computer that has almost all of our photographs on it crashed a week or so ago. I had no idea how much that was going to cramp my style. Until the hubby gets it going again, I can not access those pictures. Oh well... I guess it is a lesson in patience for me.

I am suffering from a major headache today. That probably stems from the very busy day of helping a little boy learn to use the potty. He is so sweet and smart. By nighttime, he had used the potty almost 40 times and was seriously taking advantage of the "I get an m&m when i go." policy. However, when I got that young man out of bed this morning, he was still dry and he immediately remembered how to handle the potty seat. What a guy!! He fills me with such joy!

We should be grocery shopping today since the cupboards are getting mighty light. I think, instead, we will be heading out to the lake for a day of swimming, picnicing and general relaxation. I will hate that once I am playing catch up with all of the chores that a family of ten can generate in one day, but we need the time to create memories. I want these kids to remember fun times, happy times and loving times. I can get a little crazy about a clean, well functioning house. That is when my sweetheart reminds me that they will only be small for such a little while. (We have already learned that with our oldest, who moved into a dorm a few weeks ago.)

I made a quick little bag for Sydnee. She wanted something to carry her Bible and some pens in for church. She did a lot of the sewing and I just guided her. I am so proud of this little ten year old. She enjoys creating new things.

All of my little people amaze me and fill me up to overflowing. I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels