Thursday, July 17, 2008

Magical Days of Summer...

Have you ever been so impressed by one of your kids that you just know that God put them here on the earth to accomplish something really great? That is how I feel about this kid. She is so amazing. Besides being kind, sweet, helpful, compassionate, understand... and the list really does go on, she is teaching herself to play the guitar. I am learning right along with her. I love to sit and listen to the music that comes out of this young lady. She is better than she realizes. Yep! We spent another day at the lake. I can attest to the fact that it completely wears the kids out and makes them have a really great sleep at night. Maybe that will mean I will get a good sleep as well. Cheyenne usually avoids the camera, but I caught her at a weak moment. Isn't she beautiful!

Sydnee is growing up so fast. She still loves her mommy, though.
Brysen is getting more and more fearless. Today he kept sticking his face in the water. He would come up coughing, but with a huge grin on his face.
"Come in the water so you can throw us, Dad!!" I think I heard this call about 500 times...
No Joke!
...and once again... How amazing is this little two year old boy? He is working on potty training, but I think I need to start leaving out the "working" part since he pretty much has it. I really wondered if going back out to the lake would mess things up, but no way... This little guy is becoming a man!
Today really felt like magic. We are usually so busy running around. This day felt like one of those magical lazy days I remember from childhood. It was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels