Thursday, July 31, 2008

hot summer days...

Are you sick of it yet? Yes, I know... we go to the lake alot. A whole lot... but how else do you keep them happy and cool and outside?
Relaxing...
exhausting...
This was the eighth trip to the potty seat for Daddy and Brysen. (Not the last either)
I am currently working on a really bright and fun quilt. I am not sure which girl it will belong to. I will have to see it finished to figure that one out. It is really fun looking at all of the bright colors. I have the patches sewn in strips. I don't have any pictures yet, but I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels