Friday, July 18, 2008

Meme's

So I have been checking out this site that has meme's or lists of questions to be answered so people can get to know you better. I thought we would throw one in here occasionally. Sometimes I will answer and sometimes... maybe I will convince one of the crew to answer.
This one is all me.
On the Boards
1. What types of board games do you like to play, if any? I don't play board games very often. There always seems to be something else that needs doing. Now that I think about it, I will have to remedy that situation. If I were to play, I like chinese checkers.
2. How often do you play board games? I can't remember exactly the last time I played a board game. It was over a year ago.
3. What is your absolutely favorite game? My favorite game is skip-bo. That isn't a board game, but heck... that isn't what the question asked, right?!
4. Describe your Monopoly strategy. What strategy? I just roll and buy.
5. Do you feel that board games are becoming obsolete with the rise in computer and video gaming? The kids play computer games all of the time. They will break out the board games, but we are probably more a card game family. Bampa is famous around here for golf (card game) and slap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels