Sunday, July 27, 2008

The touch of his hand...

Rough. Calloused. Strong. Hardworking. Gentle. Caring. Powerful. Loving.
Twenty years.
I have been carressed, calmed, sheltered, protected, helped, comforted, taught... the list could go on forever. The man who owns this hand, placed his hand in mine long ago and promised me forever. He has never failed me. He has been a friend, confidant, lover, mate, father, comforter, encourager. When we exchanged rings two decades ago, I never dreamed that the simple act of a touch from this hand could mean everything to me.
I love you. Now and Forever.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels