Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy days...


Good breakfast. Not really nutritious, but filling.

Yard work.


Mowed, raked, cleaned and it looks fabulous!
How cute is our little man out there using his own wheel barrel? I just love it.

Hot days!

I know I complained during the winter and the amazing amount of snow we had up here, but this heat is getting old. You can't spend every day at the lake. Sometimes you have to do a little laundry.

Laundry.
Okay, so sometimes I get behind and with a family of ten, that means trouble.
One day can create more laundry than most families see in a week. Yikes, this is a major project. I really want to see the end of this chore before bedtime. Good luck on that one!


We turned on the sprinklers and let the kids cool off and get some outside time. It is to easy for the kids to gravitate indoors when the afternoons get this warm. We had fun playing on the swings and trampoline. One of our daughters decided rock jumping was the new olympic event. How cute!

Lunch.

Most of the kids like peanut butter and banana sandwiches...Our little man said, "No, thank you."

More play time.

More laundry.

Blessed is all I can say.

I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels