Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still going strong...

It was twenty years ago today... Sgt. Pepper told the band to play...
Okay, I just so totally made myself look like an old timer. Anyway... It was twenty years ago today that my beloved and I took vows to love, honor and cherish... until death do us part.
We went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant. This place is so cool and so private, which I love. Each table is like the back of a wagon. The center of the restaurant is like a prairie and each table is the back of a wagon. All of the wagons are backed up to the center where a fire burns and the scene is set with vegetation and animals. You don't see anyone and no one sees you. I love it and we go there often. The decor is very "old west" and comfortable.

After dinner we went for a walk along the river. It was a beautiful evening made all the more glorious by walking hand in hand with the man of my dreams.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels