Monday, July 14, 2008

Me time...

I am sitting here bright and early this morning. None of the kids are up. The hubby is at work, since he gets most of his day out of the way before the sun rises. I am contemplating the multitude of things that must get accomplished today.

*laundry (about 8 loads)
*breakfast
*potty training
*puzzles
*mow back lawn
*get medium girl to summer school
*clean entire house (visitors coming tomorrow)
*eyebrows (my third born has been begging me to help her clean them up)
*talk to brother (daily chat session)
*and the list goes on and on and on and on

We have a two hour meeting every monday and a three hour meeting tomorrow. I always feel like these two days are wasted. Crazy? Yes, but... Yeah, crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels