Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting to know you...

Todays topics:List…

5 things you collect. Children (haha. We have eight.), fabric, my kids art work, photos, memories.

5 things about your hair. My hair is curly (frizzy), grows way to fast, brown, gives me headaches when I let it grow out because I have so so so much of it, starting to get grey (OMG!!).

5 random things about your pets. Raider farts every single night while the family watches television, he is almost 8 years old, I call him the vacuum cleaner since I let him clean up all of the kids dropped food, is deathly afraid of fireworks or any loud noise really, has a middle name given to him by the kids on the first night he came to live with us and continues to be called by that name when he is in trouble. (rufus, dufus, chocolate, cocoa, dog, frisbee) Don't ask why.

5 things in your junk drawer. tape, pens, paper, calculator, pushpins (I know... boring!)

5 of your favorite summer foods. Chef salad (with way to much dressing, sunflower seeds, croutons, and bacon bits), anything bbq, strawberry shortcake, pasta, grape tomatoes with sea salt and freshly ground pepper...so, very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels