Thursday, July 17, 2008

golf anyone?

The hubby couldn't wait to get our son a toy golf set. He was so excited. Now, I don't really get this game. It seems so slow, quiet, and... well boring. My son has taken to this game, however. He can't wait to hit that little ball. He runs outside and heads straight for the club. I know it isn't just a guy thing. I am aware of a lot of females who enjoy this game. Maybe it is more about getting outside and walking along the beautiful course or getting some alone time. I don't know. Maybe it is going out and beating the snot out of a little tiny ball. Maybe there is a secret to this game that I just won't be able to decipher until I give it a try. I think the hubby may need to teach me. If it means a little quiet time, I could go for that once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels