Thursday, September 9, 2010

Because My Son-in-law Says We Have No Grass...

I was talking to my daughter today and she informed me that she and my wonderful son-in-law think we don't have any grass around here.

Now, I will admit that it has been a very dry year...

but since receiving two huge rain storms, things have greened up beautifully.

So, out I went to take some pictures of some of my favorite spots around here.


I love some of the random spots that just have the most amazing beauty.

I mean, the green alone makes your eyes hurt.

... and this is the end of summer!




I thought the spot below would make an amazing tree house!
Shhh...

Don't tell the kids or they will expect it to be built tomorrow!



"We can take a ride on my big green tractor..."

If you don't know that song...
My son will no longer talk to you!

It is his favorite!!!


"We can go slow... or we can take it faster."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels