Wednesday, September 22, 2010

He Loves Me...

There has been so much to do.

Some days, I feel like I do nothing... and that is probably true.
I feel overwhelmed.
I get so much going on in my head that it is hard to move at all.

Other days, I feel like I get a ton of things (even if I am the only one who can see or recognize them) finished and it feels good.

My sweet husband has been very busy.

Besides the little things that I need him to do...
He has bee doing plenty of things that will keep his family safe and warm and fed and...
Well, you get the point.

One of his biggest fears is the firewood.

He and my dad have been hard at work getting those huge logs hauled up here and then chopping it.
The kids have been helping to stack it.
Again...
my back fails me and makes it impossible to do this kind of work.
Thankfully, my family jumps in and gets this work done.











































Yes, we could rent a splitter... but where would the fun in that be?
Mark is proud of the muscles he is building by doing it the old fashioned way.

I am proud of anything he does that shows he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels