Monday, September 20, 2010

Makes You Smile...

My favorite time of the year has to be the end of summer.

You know, when the weather has started to cool off just a bit, but it is still warm enough to play outside and enjoy the evenings...

My girls know how to have a good time...

After school, they are outside.
They run, play, laugh, scream, fight and come back loving all the more...



The armadillo holes needed to be counted aparently...
so they all headed back to the swingset to count...


When I caught up with them, they were huddled up laughing over something...


Have you ever noticed how infectious a child's laugh is?

It just makes you smile.
Inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels