Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Caving...

My oldest daughter just told me that I don't blog anymore...

but it has only been 3 days...

and I have been busy!

On sunday, after church, the youth went caving (spelunking).

They started out so clean...


Yet, ended up sooooo dirty.

Then they went out and took a hillbilly bath... in the river...

so they could get back in their cars and drive home.

"Thank God I'm a country boy"  is going through my head right now.



After her "bath" in the river she drove home and she had changed jeans... so she would leave her car a major mess.

It's a good thing she had a blast!



She was very excited about jumping in a nice hot shower, though.


I had pictures of the bath and the cave and...

Yeah...

I can't find them.

Sorry.

I am just so excited to see this church really invest time in these young people.

They are a great group of kids.

And...

As Miranda tells me all of the time...

"Ritchie is the best youth leader  EVER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels