Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brysen...


This boy is always on the go.

He has been helping to haul wood.

Infact, that is how he got poison ivy...

During the moments when he has to backaway, he keeps busy with whatever is on hand.
The hoola hoop seems to always be close by.




He always wants to play football and Mama seems to be the only one he can get to play with him...
Galen, I have wished for your expertise many times while I stood out in the yard being tackled or chased.
I am sure that I am scaring him for life with my "girly" way of playing.
I'm sure he will survive but he may need some type of survivors class...

However, He is a hoola hoop master...

He would tell you he is a Jedi Master...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels