Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer's End


Summer is officially over.

Not just on the calendar, but on the weather map.

I love these crisp days, though.

The leaves blowing around.
The colors on the hillside.
The breeze blowing and making everything feel somehow new... or old.. or different.

We had a very busygreatbigchange kind of summer.
I am glad to see it come to a close and get on with this new chapter of our lives.

As a friend recently reminded me...
Change is NEVER easy.

It is possible, though.
And...
It is possible to do it without completely losing my mind...

...partially, but not completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels