Saturday, September 25, 2010

Engraved...

The other day, the kids were cleaning up cookie crumbs and for some reason I thought that would make a great photo...

Yeah, still not sure about that...

Anyway, when I was looking at the photos, it got me to thinking...

No matter where I am...
No matter what I'm up to...
No matter what I'm thinking...
No matter how alone I feel...

God is with me always.
He never lets me go.
He never abandons me.



 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.
Isaiah 49:16


I think I was supposed to take those photos...

to remind me that He loves me...
even when I feel unlovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels