Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Eventually...

For so many of us...

It is that time of year when we must lay in some wood so that we won't freeze to death during the winter.

My loving men have been doing just that.


It's a noisy, messy job...

so basically I just try to stay out of the way...

Another keeping it real moment...


They boys head out there, drag the big logs out of the lower field and start cutting.

It can keep them occupied for hours.

It makes them dirty and stinky...

And I appreciate it beyond belief!


While I am warming my toes this winter, I will have to remember how hard they worked to make that possible.

I really don't look forward to winter.
Any of you who have read this blog for any length of time knows this...
I am not looking forward to this winter any more than I did past winters, but I am so thankful for all of the blessings we have. 

God is so good.

...and spring always returns...
eventually.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels