Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No Words...


Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my mothers death.

Needless to say, I am missing her.

I fee like a sad little girl in need of her mother's touch.



My brother and I will spend this day in each others company.

I won't , however, let this day be all about sadness.

You see, when I look around...

I can only marvel at what my mother left behind.

I have 8 wonderful children who all have been forever changed in someway by her life.

Without her...
They wouldn't be here.

There is so much to celebrate...
but, for this one moment...

I will admit...
That not a single moment goes by where I do not wish I could have just 5 minutes to wrap my arms around her and feel her touch.

No words would be needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels