Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Isn't...


Blurred...

Off kilter...

Out of sorts...

I don't know what the right words are...

but it has been coming on for awhile.

I am, by nature, a very positive person.  I am somone who seems to get over things quickly.  I move on.  I don't spend a lot of time fretting about stuff because it doesn't serve a purpose.

This time...

This time, I cant seem to shake it.
I am trying.
I am really trying.

I don't like feeling this way.

I can't even put my finger on what the problem is.

I love where I am.
I love my family.
I love my kids and husband.
Things are good...

But something just isn't... just isn't......

I want to cry.
I literally want to sit here and cry and there just isn't a reason for it!

If you are a praying person... pray for me.

I don't like this place that I seem to be bogged down in.

I just don't know how to find my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels