Sunday, September 12, 2010

Smiles and Because of Galen...


I love nothing more than seeing a big old smile on the face of one or all of my children.

The swing seems to be a great place to get this type of shot these days.

They love that thing!


Lily is hanging on for dear life.
Anytime I can't find some of the kids, all I have to do is look out the window and there they are...
on the swing...
laughing...
enjoying the last days of summer 2010...
Aren't those the best days of all?!

And...

Just because Galen loves him...

Here is a photo or two of beautiful Taz.



He doesn't know what to think of the crazy lady
 running around taking photos of him all of the time.

So, he just ignores me.



Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels