Sunday, September 26, 2010

Very Quiet...




































Growing up

Quickly

The body always seem to get ahead  of the brain.

Either way, it is always to soon for a mom and dad.

I want to keep my babies... well, babies.

Sydnee is off on her first official youth trip this weekend.  Thankfully, her older (wiser) sister is along for the ride as well.  This seems to be the point when a little girl starts changing into a young lady (hopefully).  I know they will have fun and get some good solid training in the Word.

I just miss my baby...

hmmmm...

What is that I hear?????

I... can't... quite... put... my... finger.. on... it.......

Silence.

Without my chatterbox girl here... it is VERY quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...first youth group retreat is a big deal. Hope she has FUN! I've been enjoying lots of quiet around here the past week with Dan gone. With no TV blaring in the background all the time, I've been able to hear myself think. Not that I won't be pleased as punch to hear that noise again once he returns home...you know! *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels