Monday, September 27, 2010

No Photos... Just A Goodbye...

Today, my beloved Raider will leave us.

He is going to live with my brother in Arkansas.

I will spare you all of the gory details, but he likes to chase birds and... well, sometimes chasing isn't enough.

He hasn't assimilated to being a country dog as well as we would have hoped for.
He needs someone to let him curl up at the end of the bed.
He needs someone to let him hide in the bathtub when the thunder rolls through...

He has been my constant companion for 7 years.
He has been my protector.
He has been my friend.

I will miss him... greatly.

Goodbye my big sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels