Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Little Longer...

Our son loves football.

Especially now that he actually goes and sits in the stands. 
He loves to scream, "Go Blue!" 
He loves to hear the sound of bodies crushing other bodies. 
He loves the screaming fans.
He loves the noises, smells...

He loves to buy an occasional funnel cake...

... just saying...

When we are at home, he is in constant motion.
Ball in hand, toss, throw, jump, fly, hit, run...
You get the point.


Mama has a hard time keeping up with him.


Nearly every day, he will grab that football and say, "Let's play!"
So I do.
I just can't maintain the same energy level that he can.
I wear out.

Then he says, "Galen likes football."

... and I sigh...

and play a little longer.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels