Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Learning...

It is chilly today.

Fall may have officially arrived in our part of the country.

The other day, however, the sun was still blazing and the kids were out and about.

Pay no attention to Aubrey's hair.
This was crazy day at school...
and she knows how to do it right!





I guess every animal on the farm came for a visit...
or that is what it felt like everytime I was called outside to see their newest find.
I did NOT take a photo of the snake that I "nicely" told them to get away from me...

I'm sure you can understand.




This little boy thought I was honestly going to let this turtle sleep in his bed!
No Way on EARTH!
He carried that poor thing around forever!
I finally had to make him put it down..
and then he wouldn't leave it alone.
I sent him off to do another task and that poor turtle moved faster than any turtle has moved in the history of the universe.  He knew he had his chance and he took it!


Raising country kids is hard...
when you have always been much more of a city girl than you realized.

I am learning, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels