Friday, September 3, 2010

Breaking a Horse...

Aubrey loves the country.
My dad is fond of saying that she was born for this kind of thing.
She was.
She just... fits.

She loves being with horse most of all.

They seem to be kindred spirits...
to borrow a term from my favorite Anne of Green Gables.





Brysen has been waiting for his chance to ride Buck.

I guess he finally wore Grandpa down.
Here he is jealously patiently waiting for his turn.



This was the big day when Aubrey was being given the chance to ride without the lead rope.

She was nervous, but the huge smile on her face was proof that she was so excited she couldn't keep it all inside.


She did a wonderful job!

She really is a natural.




...and Grandpa couldn't be more proud!

In the next couple of days, I will share Brysen's exciting horse adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels